Welcome to the course, “Introduction to Arts Accessibility”. Below you’ll find the course description and outline. If you haven’t yet enrolled in this FREE class, I’d like to invite you to do it now.
When you click on the course title below, it will open up a new tab/window and take you to the introduction page of the course. When you click on the module title below, it will redirect you to that module (it will NOT open a new window/tab). The course is structured using a blog based template. To return back to your dashboard keep this page open and select the title to open a new window, or select “Account” from the top menu under the “Course” tab or in the footer menu below.
- an introduction to and awareness of different barriers you may not have even realized existed for your students
- a few examples of different ways to overcome those barriers
- access to a private Facebook group to discuss arts access topics
- an in depth or focused look at each of the access barriers (separate course coming soon)
- how to create adaptive aids for your students in the classroom or studio (separate course coming soon)
- how to apply for or get funding for adaptive equipment
|Lesson 1||Hello and Welcome!|
|Lesson 2||Welcome Video Extras|
|Module 2||IAA Certificate of Completion||-|
|Lesson 1||Certificate of Completion|